Friday, July 8, 2011

Fireworks. . .

I love to celebrate the 4th of July! It’s a great time to reflect on how truly grateful I am to live in America. I am thankful for my freedoms, the sacrifices’ that have been made and continue to be made by the brave men and women in the armed forces. I love the time spent with family , the band music and the great fireworks. Yes, I am proud to be an American. I am especially thankful to my dad, who served our country in the U.S. Navy. He died from heart problems and had just been diagnosed with diabetes before he passed. I am so pleased that I have the opportunity to participate in the 100-Day Heart Challenge—I can already tell there has been improvement. I have more energy, my balance is getting better and I am feeling better about ME. I am feeling much better about my future prospects for good health.
The gym is GREAT! I am doing more than I ever thought possible and feeling good about it. I see others involved in the challenge and feel a great source of delight and support from them.  Way to go everyone---keep up the GREAT work and I will too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment